Sunday, January 07, 2007

What Do You Say?

He said it. I knew he felt. I never thought about it, but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew he felt that way. I shouldve backed off and respected the feeling I was trying to deny, but I kept at my same old usual burst of normal unfeelingness.

He said it. I think it was uncalled for. Greg thought it was uncalled for. He didnt say that he felt that way, but by the way he was trying to joke and make light the currently horrendously awkward situation in which the whole room was placed, I could tell. I dont even think that Esther or Lindsey noticed. Dan mabye, but its doubtful.

What could I say? In one single sentence he had single handedly taken away my only safe-haven. My residence of refuge. My home. He took that away, and now what do I have? All three of my sisters have apartments. That wont work out. Ive been to all of them and I cant call any of those home.

I cant call my current place of residence my home. Its not a home. Its a house where several members of my family unfortunately also happen to occupy. Yes, for the most part we get along. But, with no car and no place to retreat, what do I do when we fight? Locking myself in my room didnt work out last time. Im not safe anywhere.

I hope youre happy Mark. I hope you feel a lot better that I wont be coming back.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

if I could hid you under my bed and feed you scraps from the table... I would.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home