Monday, December 25, 2006

Sue Cartoons

For those of you who dont know, I have created a cartoon strip called Sue Cartoons. I am in the middle of the fifth season, so I have roughly a hundred episodes.

I have given Sue a place of residence on the internet. She now has her own blog. There will only be one season...If that....posted every month. Currently, there is just a welcome message, but I should have some episodes up in about a week, so check back. Here is the address and I hope you enjoy!

www.suecartoons.blogspot.com

Spread the word!

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

oh gosh.... I have never been more excited for anything in my ENTIRE LIFE!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger boobies said...

I AM SO MAJORLY OVERLY EXCITED FOR THESE THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND I COULD USE SOME MORE SMILES RIGHT NOW

LOVE YOU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home