Monday, December 04, 2006

Its A Yum Yummy World Made For Sweethearts

Every time I pass that sign in the hall at UVSC for Winter Ball, several thoughts repeatedly show themselves in my head.

The first is "Who would be fun to go with?", and a few friends faces pop into my head. The second is, "Ok, nevermind. Nobody asked me out to high school dances, so why should college be different? Theyd never ask me out let alone to a formal dance.

Then finally I begin to let my hopes rise and picture it perfectly with some cute guy that I like where we have a nice cute and fun evening followed by a walk in the snow.

Crushes suck...

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

...I forgot that you go to UVSC...

I hope that you don't have to see Chase too much. that's kid's a d****e bag...hehhehheh

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Brynifred said...

I pass him in the halls now and again. We always lock eyes for a second and then look away as fast as possible. Some day I will tell you the real pill...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home